Manager, Marketing Analytics – LEVEL Loyalty Rewards
L’Oreal Professional Products division is searching for a data driven, detail-oriented analyst to lead deep dive analyses and advanced analytics projects to support LEVEL Loyalty Rewards, the division’s multi-brand Loyalty Program. The LEVEL Loyalty Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the LEVEL Loyalty Rewards program. This role will work closely with the AVP of Loyalty & Retention to develop and execute a robust analytics roadmap. The expectation is that this individual will become an expert on the LEVEL Loyalty member by developing and disseminating customer insights and analyses that support the business objectives of our 10 participating brands.
- Analyze customer data to create customer profiles, segmentation, and trending analyses, LTV modeling and response analysis
- Generate standard daily, weekly and monthly reporting to support business needs.
- Act as primary point of contact for ad hoc analysis and database related requests internally for cross functional stakeholders
- Creates reporting and presentations for senior management to support promotional strategy and provide ongoing recommendations
- Perform pre & post campaign analysis to help drive strategy and execution of future programs
- Synthesize and analyze internal and vendor reporting; ensure alignment on assumptions and methodology
- Analyze LEVEL customer behavioral data, demographics, segmentation, and market basket data and transform it into meaningful insights
- Extract member data, including customer profile info, campaign response, and transaction data
- Continually look for ways to improve analytics processes and deliverables
- Ensure data integrity by leveraging proven methodologies, including data reconciliation, data integration and data audits
- Be the expert in data integrations and work cross functionally with our external Loyalty vendor as well as internally with digital IT to ensure data integrity and flow
The successful candidate will be an effective BI leader with strong Program Management, Business Intelligence, and Data skills, and a proven track record of success in delivering business intelligence and digital initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in CRM and Customer Analytics required. B2B experience a plus
- Experience mining data from multiple sources and combining into single data set required
- Knowledge of integration concepts as they relate to sourcing data from disparate sources.
- Digital Business Knowledge and understanding of typical digital KPIs and data constructs
- Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Projects
- Experience with modern dash-boarding and data discovery tools – Tableau, Spotfire, Unica, SFMC and Microsoft (SSRS) specifically is a plus
- Outstanding functional and technical communication skills
- Strong program and project management skills
- Data quality methodology and data modeling skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Self motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- SQL experience required
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on Powerpoint
- SalesForce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Python experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.