Manager, Marketing – Garnier Skin Care (Moisturizers & Green Labs)
Job: Manager, Marketing – Garnier Skin Care (Moisturizers & Green Labs)
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Overview: This position is responsible to drive brand growth by developing innovative strategies and go-to-market plans for both new launches and cores businesses with executional excellence. In addition, the primary responsibility includes owning and uncovering consumer insights to initiate breakthrough communications and data-driven marketing. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to performing business & competitive analyses, marketing budget/forecasting, and preparing presentations for top management meetings. This position is an opportunity for a proactive, self-motivated individual to be both creative and analytical to help accelerate growth for this innovative and loved brand.
New Product Launches:
- Work harmoniously with cross-functional teams to develop collaborative strategies and foster a high performing team culture
- Manage projects on time and proactively identify issues and work across cross - functional team to resolve
- Drive US go to market activation across multiple launches- shopper, social, media, e-com, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative to create launch materials including merchandising and POS displays
- Participate in selling project to management
Strategy & Planning:
- Drive the research, analysis, category trends and insights to develop long term strategy
- Oversee and guide plans development and create vision for businesses
- Develop and analyze business data, contribute to drawing conclusions, understand and begin to articulate category knowledge and the customer business cycle.
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Analyze data from Nielsen to understand and interpret State-of-the-Business analysis
Financial P&L and Forecasting:
- Pulling and analyzing sell-thru data
- Perform Forecasting and consumption, shipment & inventory analysis
- Ensure forecast reflects promotional grid
- Participate in cross functional discussions regarding forecasts
Promotions/Advertising / Media:
- Work intimately with agency partners to create breakthrough consumer communications in all touchpoints, from traditional media to digital data driven activations
- BA degree required
- 2-3 years of Industry related experience
- Marketing related experience is highly desired, but not required. Consumer package goods or beauty industry experience is also highly desired
- Experience in Operational Marketing
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Information & Data management
- Project Management Skills
- Rigorous quantitative data analysis skills
- Prioritization & Organization Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, Achiever, and Innovator
- Strong appreciation for our business / sensitivity to métier
- Must be professional and energetic with a positive attitude
Ask us about L’Oreal’s workplace flexibility programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.