ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York - New York
Strategic focus and attention to supporting brand team activities around the management of reporting, budget management through systems such as Passport, Excel and PowerPoint. Provides dual support to the marketing head and team. Acts as the team liaison and contact person for shared information across departments and ensures cross departmental activities are met efficiently and productively.
3-5 years previous work/internship experience; consumer goods experience a plus.
PC Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet.
Business Acumen - Knowledgeable of products, practices, trends
Project and Time Management – Ability to set goals and finish deliverables on time
Data Analysis – i.e. competitive, market and sales
Strong organizational skills.
Excellent oral/written communication skills.
Superb customer service orientation.
Attention to detail, quality conscious.
Strong project management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
Flexible; can work in a fast-paced environment, proactive approach to projects.
Creativity a plus.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires close to moderate level of supervision. An ideal candidate will be able to make autonomous decisions regarding the execution of administrative tasks and procedures. For all marketing related projects, this position will be under the daily supervision and guidance of the marketing team.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
Data Entry of all Passport promotions and fuel spends
Ensuring accuracy between Category/Channel promotions and proper phasing
Identifying discrepancies with Finance and staying aware of when something "doesn’t look right"
Managing "past" promotion activity and Fuel availability and work with brand teams monthly
Ensure consistency across internal systems, promotional deal slides, mailing forms, price lists
E-Commerce, CRM, Price-Off, Promo Codes, and Forecasts + Material Codes in DPM
Robust support with forecasts, promos and costs required by Marketing
Check and approve order forms in partnership with sales
1. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
2. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
3. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
4. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.
4. Demonstrates Sensitivity to the Métier of L’Oreal: takes strides to build brand knowledge and understanding of the professional salon industry. Displays passion for products, education and the hairdresser.