所在地: New Jersey - Piscataway
The Logistics Manager’s primary purpose is to maintain an optimized level of component and raw material inventory.
- Manage and review Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and/or action messages to initiate supply chain requirements with focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers.
- Track the delivery of components in support of new product and open stock production.
- Evaluate constraints and summarize plan feasibilities to the Launch Managers, STP and Master Scheduler.
- Provide solutions to bottlenecks in the supply chain of components or internal flow issues.
- Manage issues related to components through engagement with cross-functional teams (receiving, quality, production, corporate purchasing, controlling, finance, launch managers, component supply planners, research and development, process engineers).
- Communication with vendors, quantity and date for deliveries as well as obtain certificate of analysis, packing list and bill of ladings.
- Process returns to vendors for quality issues.
- Manage daily production change alerts to maintain the optimum level of components.
- Manage master data for MRP group, planning time fence, MRP controller, min lot size, rounding value, procurement type, quota arrangement usage, planning calendar, safety time indicators, safety time/actual coverage, production storage location and strategy group.
- Ensure and follow-up with corporate purchasing that SAs are issued.
- Obtain Marketing Authorization for disposal of excess and obsolete material due to launch quantity decline.
- Overall responsibility for building the Piscataway Excess & Obsolete Monthly Analysis for Plant Finance, Division Finance and Brands
- Responsible for updating Piscataway’s monthly S05 analysis.
- Process authorization to destroy inventory for carrier damaged materials.
- Update ABC classification twice per year.
- Review past due production orders, sales and delivery orders and independent requirements to ensure accurate demand planning for components.
- Manage the Logistics procurement team and ensure departmental objectives are met.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Take a lead in the development of entire team through monthly coaching, team building activities and staff meetings.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- MBA desired but not required, APICS certification preferred, SAP Experience preferred.
- 5+ years management experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- High MS Excel proficiency (including data analysis, logic testing, pivot tables) a must. Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices, and dealing with internal/external customers.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with all plant and corporate personnel.
- Ability to manage change, provides program management, and achieves results.
- Ability to track production to plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.