Job Title: National Account Manager
Reports to: National Accounts Director
Brand Responsibility: CeraVe, La Roche Posay, Vichy
Division: Active Cosmetics Division
Location: US Field Based
Job Summary: This position is responsible for achieving sales volume, market share, and profit objectives for assigned national accounts through acceptable account management practices to include planning, coordinating, and executing company selling strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Achieve sales objectives for assigned accounts in terms of fuel, returns, display support, as part of a team in our top National Accounts (Sam’s, Dollar General)
- Develops and executes collaborative Business Development plans to achieve division and account sales objectives for assigned accounts
- Builds and submit accurate sales forecasts including basic, promotional, display volume, returns, and markdown expenses
- Support the Walmart Director of Sales in Supply Chain Management, Weekly Reporting, customer presentations, and Nielson Analytics
- Utilizes all Sales and Marketing data as well as syndicated data such as Nielson and Consumer Research to achieve brand strategies as it relates to pricing, promotion, distribution and space management
- Supports Walmart Director of Sales on eComm objectives and growing e-share of business for category
- Business Acumen –in depth knowledge of business objectives, category, retail dynamics, competitors, market trends and consumers
- Data Analysis –Evaluates data to assess business implication and make sound recommendations
- Financial Knowledge –working knowledge of Financial P&L management and Trade Math
- Creative –Ability to stimulate collaboration internally and externally to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Conflict Management –Work with accounts and internal teams to achieve sometimes conflicting or controversial objectives.
- Project and Time Management Skills –able to manage multiple projects and able to refocus priorities as the business dictates
- Efficient Computer Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Requires effective interpersonal skills, organizational and analytical ability
- Able to interact with all levels of management effectively
- People Management Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in sales management in the consumer products industry.
- Requires effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical abilities.
- Proactive, decision-maker, autonomous
- Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communication business information
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a safe driving record.
- Requires the ability to travel overnight. Up to 50% travel required and work occasional weekends.
- Requires personal computer skills to include solid knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be enthusiastic, dedicated and energetic
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.