所在地: Los Angeles, CA
国/地域: United States
Business Development Manager (National Accounts West) (SkinCeuticals) at L'Oreal USA
Type: Full Time
The Business Development Manager is a field based position focused on national accounts for the brand. This role reports to the AVP of U.S. Business Development and would work cross functionally with sales, marketing, education, and medical affairs.
* Identifying key multi-location strategic dermatology, plastic surgery, and medical spa businesses that have a desire to grow retail sales throughout their locations
* Presenting the SkinCeuticals 360 Solutions program for National Accounts and working to onboard new national partners for the brand.
* Managing and supporting SkinCeuticals current and new 360 Solutions partners through business planning, marketing support, promotional activities, and educational initiatives.
* Working in coordination with Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers to ensure effective rollout strategies are in place with new and existing national account locations
* Responsible for forecasting and achieving net sales goals for national account customers
* Building strong influential partnerships with physicians to maximize the partnership through business development and medical affairs
* Bachelor s Degree or higher
* At least 3 years of experience selling in cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery practices
* Understand business development strategies with a proven track record of success.
* Understanding of marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience a plus.
* Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
* New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
* Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
* Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including P.E. dermatology groups and franchise based models.
* Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff.
* Proficient computer skills necessary Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Ability to travel up to 50% of each week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.