所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Title: Manager, Paid Social Media
Location: New York City
Job Summary: The Manager, Paid Social Media is responsible for the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns in line with the agreed activation strategy. This role maintains, develops and exceeds brand performance targets. The Paid Social Media Manager will partner with agency and brand media leads to implement strategies and execute campaigns, as well as optimize and recap on performance. They will work closely with the media agency to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
• Build out of Paid Social campaigns and ‘hands-on-keyboard” execution
• Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
• Monitor and optimizes Paid Social campaign implementations
• Manage daily spend aligned to targets and monthly budgets
• Work closely and collaboratively with media agency, as well as brand media leads
• Develop a close working relationship with social partners
• Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
• Liaise with additional media channel teams to ensure a 360 view of media
• Assist with meetings, QBRs, ad hoc projects as needed
• 3+ years of experience building and executing paid campaigns at a media agency
• Advanced “hands-on-keyboard” experience using biddable media across platforms including Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
• Experience with analytics and attribution platforms (ex: Google Analytics), and using data to create informed reports with key learnings and actionable recommendations
• Demonstrated interest in emerging new marketing platforms and technologies
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot quickly
• Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
• Strong QA abilities with great attention to detail
• Superb communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation