Hudson Yards, NYC
This highly visible role will be responsible for spearheading the development and execution of a best in class integrated customer strategy, including personalization, across all digital channels. The Manager of Digital Platforms will work with their manager, along with multiple marketing stakeholders/ agencies/ global partners to help define the digital road map, lead development and execution of projects delivering best in class user experience and enable personalized service across all digital channels, leading cross functional teams, to ensure that all milestones and business goals are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and supporting their manager in the planning of the evolution of the digital ecosystem.
This position requires extensive strong creative skills, solid understanding of personalization / segmentation marketing, cross-group coordination, outstanding communication skills, excellent digital project management skills, creative problem solving/analytical skills and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude to manage multiple responsibilities and deliverables. Must be prepared to succeed against aggressive goals and be highly comfortable working with internal and external partners, and a global team.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence, having managed best in class digital projects. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in defining platform strategy and road map encompassing site, new digital tools and development of best in class mobile and social applications, and implementation of e-commerce integrations
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and multiple agency partners to evolve the digital vision and ensure the platform supports all key business objectives.
- Lead the project management of digital creative development and production including the approval process and QA testing.
- Create and manage detailed project plans, identify key milestones, dependencies, and resources to manage the execution of all projects
- Ensure integration of personalization strategies into all Digital/Content plans
- Manage the ongoing updates and maintenance of a personalization and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data
- Work closely with marketing to develop clear and solid digital briefs related to new platform enhancement, tool development and content planning/production
- Lead agencies and internal partners to develop and present solution proposals & recommendations, including analysis of options, justifications, and trade offs to sell through projects to senior management and to secure budgets
- Work closely with project management and technical teams to ensure measurement, tracking plans and analysis are strategically aligned.
- Work with global/agency counterparts to establish best practices
- Candidate must have a proven track record in digital project management (including large-scale projects)
- Strong marketing brief and business requirement development
- Solid understanding and experience in personalization (CRM) and segmentation marketing
- Must have experience in creative development
- Digital: from business requirements to wireframes (including UX) through to QA testing
- Experience in digital content production (video, articles, slideshows)
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Technical familiarity and experience with back end technologies and content management systems
- Analytical skills are a must with strong data-mining and in-depth database segmentation experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required. Interactive/Digital Marketing Certificates and/or Training
- Minimum 4-6 years in digital marketing (beauty experience not required)
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance. Proven expertise in key digital disciplines/platforms including: brand website creative and technical development, user experience expertise, SEM, SEO, integrated marketing campaigns, user generated content, email / CRM marketing, direct marketing programs (online promotions, sampling, couponing), e-commerce integrations and analytics
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/fashion fields preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR