Manager, Precision Advertising Trader, Trading Excellence
Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media. Programmatic Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, campaign optimization, and reporting. The L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader will assist in advanced ad ops and trading across a wide variety of brands and will own the in-console management, optimization, and reporting including data mapping, campaign insights & analysis, and troubleshooting. They will work closely with the planning team to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
This person will also serve as a functional leader for the team – serving as a center of excellence on trading. They will provide QA on campaigns across the team, provide support on optimizations and be the manager of trading best practices across all platforms and brands.
- Functional Lead Tasks
- Lead, manage and improve campaign activation best practices and standards
- Develop and improve campaign optimization guidelines in support other traders on the team
- Drive campaign QA process to achieve excellence in execution across the portfolio
- Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
- Demonstrates problem solving ability.
- Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately
- Trader Tasks
- Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, optimizations, and troubleshooting in the open exchange, on YouTube, and with PMPs
- Lead implementation of creative and tags in any/all DSP partners (Adobe/DV360)
- Responsible for compiling and presenting reporting data to brand partners/internal clients at a regular cadence
- Create Excel workbooks to help organize our campaign performance data into actionable insights
- Will be responsible for managing implementation & QA across campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
- Takes ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns independently, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years in-console experience with programmatic display & video, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing campaigns in Google DV360 and/or Adobe Advertising and/or Trade Desk (required)
- Past experience managing campaigns in the following platforms: Google Adwords, Google Search, Amazon AAP DSP & Search, Social (Facebook, Snap, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram) (preferred but not required)
- Experience with DCM, Innovid, MOAT, IAS and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
- Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
- Understanding across multiple buying platforms/DSPs
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.