所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Title: Media Relations Consultant
Department: Corporate Communications
Location: New York Headquarters, 10 Hudson Yards
L’Oréal USA’s Corporate Communications team is looking for a highly motivated Media Relations Consultant to develop and execute media engagement strategies that enhance L’Oréal’s corporate reputation in the US. Under the direction of the Assistant Vice President of Corporate Communications, the Media Relations Consultant will collaborate with cross-functional business areas and the company’s 35 beauty brands to evaluate media, event, recognition and thought leadership opportunities that increase the visibility and vocal leadership of the company.
The team is seeking a creative and strategic storyteller who is passionate about conceptualizing newsworthy moments that drive business value for the organization. The Media Relations Consultant must possess strong project management skills in order to work across diverse corporate programs and initiatives, leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within priority business and industry media to support the team’s efforts. We are looking for someone that shares our start-up mentality –willing to roll up their sleeves and proactively contribute to the team’s mission every day.
Key Role Responsibilities:
· Manage day-to-day media relations activities including drafting press materials, preparing messaging, pitching, planning and fielding press requests
· Foster relationships with priority media while continually building new relationships with key journalists and influencers
· Develop relationships with stakeholders across the company to evaluate media, event, recognition and thought leadership opportunities
· Partner with social media and internal communications counterparts to ensure cohesive communications strategies across audience targets
· Maintain and organize team calendar of initiatives, press events, speaking engagements, awards submissions and editorial calendars
· Assist with the management of external PR agencies and act as project manager with key vendors
Key Job Requirements
· Proven track record securing strategic media coverage and executing successful PR campaigns
· Solid understanding of business dynamics and ability to work at the highest levels in a corporate environment
· Possess a keen understanding of the ever-changing media landscape
L'Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L'Oréal Group, the world's leading beauty company. L'Oréal USA manages a portfolio of more than 30 iconic beauty brands, including Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Lancôme, La Roche-Posay, L'Oréal Paris and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. L'Oréal USA also serves as the international hub for the product development and marketing strategy for L'Oréal's 16 American brands: Baxter of California, Carol's Daughter, Clarisonic, Dermablend, Essie, IT Cosmetics, Kiehl's, Matrix, Maybelline New York, Mizani, NYX Professional Makeup, Ralph Lauren Fragrances, Redken, Softsheen-Carson, SkinCeuticals and Urban Decay. Generating more than $6 billion in sales annually, L'Oréal USA is committed to growth through sustainable innovation, driven by the company's Sharing Beauty With All ambition for sustainable development across the Group's value chain. The company is headquartered in New York City, employs more than 11,000 people, and operates administrative, research, manufacturing and distribution facilities across 14 states, including Arkansas, California, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas and Washington. For more information, visit www.lorealusa.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @LOrealUSA.