MANAGER – RETAILER.COM SPECIALTY (GA/YSL)
Work with online retailer accounts to strategize and plan online advertising and promotions to continue growing the brand business on their sites, so that each meets their yearly sales goal/forecast. Plan content calendars around each retailers’ schedules, working with the creative department to obtain assets further in advance to ensure that the online retailer accounts receive everything unique to their requirements (in terms of sizing and timing). Maintain the product assortments on all retailers’ sites to make sure that all offer the newest products in a timely manner and delete/remove those which are no longer available. Work with all NADs and FVPs on side by side calendars, and all requirements to synchronize online/offline efforts and avoid conflicts between retailers.
- Determine the right balance of promotion to build the business, yet not offer the complete promotion catalogue offered in store to keep the ROI high. Develop compelling unique online promotions, exclusive to the retailer sites, and order samples uniquely for each site’s needs, negotiating the space and visibility with the retailers in advance.
- Strategize and plan online marketing calendars and promotions and orders for all online retailer accounts – this includes meetings, preparing and distributing calendars and gathering and subsequently delivering assets (images/copy, etc) to retailers. This is a partnership with the Brand Sales force as well as the unique buyer/merchandising groups for online with each retailer.
- Work with each web site Project Manager regarding what new products/pages should be pushed to which retailers when. Provide site catalog assets to meet each retailer’s needs. Subsequently review weekly/monthly online retailer site updates.
- Determine seasonal sample needs for retailer online, to include our needs in forecast.
- Manage sampling and advertising budget for retailer’s website to support new launches and unique online events to drive business
- 5-7 years of experience in web production for eCommerce a plus
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Full Omni-channel mentality, customer-centric background and ability to executive
- Sales and promotional planning
- Highly analytical and KPI driven
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way
- Strong knowledge of current web design trends and techniques, and a strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.