所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Manager, SEO & Platform Performance
Function: Search & Insights Marketing
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L'Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Reports to: Director, SEO & Platform Performance
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
In the L'Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division (LDB) , we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Skinbetter Science) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
LDB is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Google Search strategy across the LDB portfolio.
The role of Manager, SEO - LDB will support both the Technical & Content Search Engine Optimization strategy across our portfolio of brands. This involves running keyword research, providing search insights to brands, supporting all onsite initiatives through an SEO lens and updating content across the sites. It also involves running regular website crawls, monitoring site speed, and overseeing technical remediation of issues as they arise.
This individual is responsible for understanding industry and platform best practices, framing the proper SEO strategy based on brand priorities, and executing the on site implementation of this strategy for our brand flagships.
This individual must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights. S/he will be required to work in a cross-functional capacity, leveraging insights and inputs from our own brands as well as other L'Oréal USA organizations. This individual will also help upskill the organization and brands through effective communication of strategies and best practices.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple stakeholders to execute on the following key deliverables. This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and product management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight into tangible strategy. This individual will actively build networks across the organization and they will become the in-house expert on the division strategy to be able to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of these strategies. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
· Liaison with DIT Site Performance & SEO Arm- focusing on GTM, Site Speed, Tag Management etc.
· Partner with team to create automated reporting to help identify drivers & drainers in search landscape
· Reviewing and analyzing ACD sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
· Preparing detailed strategy reports
· Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
· Writing powerful page titles and meta descriptions with strong call to actions to acquire and convert visitors
· Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
· Developing link building strategies
· Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
· Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
· Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
· Organic Search 18% WOB - $11 M in 2022 #3 overall channel
o Paid Search #1 – 27% WOB, $16 M
o Direct - #2 Channel – 22% WOB, $14 M
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· A positive attitude and passion for building businesses; entrepreneurial drive and a self-starter mindset
· Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
· Solid understanding of the full product development lifecycle.
· Strong knowledge of Schema.org, microdata, HTML, JS and CSS
· Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Catch Point Rum
· Deep understanding of technical product, especially how backend features impact experience & performance
Additional Capabilities Preferred but not Required
· Competency with SA360, Google Adwords
· Familiarity with Day to Day Operational knowledge of hands on KB paid search campaigns
· Familiarity with e-score measurement
· Familiarity with AMZ & retail search
· Ability to read and write code
$100m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business
Salary Range: $98,200 - $137,500 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs