Manager, Sales Analytics - CDSC
Team: Brand Business Development & Analytics
Reports to: AVP, BBD
Mission and defining characteristics:
- Lead strategic reporting and full data analysis and insights for both Carol’s Daughter and Softsheen Carson (“CDSC”)
- Member of commercial sales team focused on customer data analysis related to key strategic initiatives for the CDSC division
- Leverage analytical tools to provide recommendations of how to drive business objectives by retail channel
- Lead data analysis of key strategic initiatives for both Carol’s Daughter and Softsheen Carson. This includes ad hoc requests and other key focus points regarding channel strategy.
- Drive brand growth through assessing business opportunities and providing strategic recommendations
- Provide daily & weekly POS tracking for top customers of Softsheen Carson and Carol’s Daughter
- Track new item launches nationally and at top accounts
- Provide weekly competitive promotional tracking with available coupon, flyer, ROTO, and FSI data
- Maintain master distribution gains/losses grid showing points of distribution by SKU and provide CDSC Management Committee with distribution overviews as needed.
- Act as main liaison for new item listings
- Update industry and brand performance data for management business reviews.
- Support CDSC Management Committee with needed data, insights, or analysis as business needs dictate.
Ad Hoc Reporting
- Work with Nielsen on-site support teams on new product validation, placement, and overall hierarchy maintenance for Nielsen Multi-Cultural Custom Database
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a business analysis role or relate experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
- Strong knowledge of retailer data/syndicated data
- Deep knowledge of beauty and personal care, specifically for given category preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.