所在地: El Segundo, CA
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Manager, D2C Sales Planner
Division: Luxe Division
Location: El Segundo, CA
The role of D2C Sales Planner will be the brand’s primary owner & key collaborator for all processes involving sales planning, merchandise planning, forecasting, and inventory management for the .COM business. The sales planner supports the brand’s sell-in process with commercialization. This individual will be the subject matter expert on the brand’s seasonality for sales, the supply chain processes, prior brand promotionality, and product launches in order to help foresee & manage future opportunities. They will use their analytics skillset to highlight major insights that will help the brand hit its sales targets. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the site merchant, the marketing teams, the Luxe Accelerator organization, and the product management teams to ensure that the brand’s vision is brought to life and the consumer’s needs are met.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills, and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes an in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of our consumers.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment.
Accountable for the planning and strategy associated with a business segment creating revenue
Manage the brand vendor relationships
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business, and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources), and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity, and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables, and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines), and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning, and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.