所在地: New York - New York
Title: Manager – Sales Project Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: New York, NY
The DSC Operations Project Manager, under the guidance of the VP of Sales, is responsible and accountable for the day-to-day management of deliverables due to the sales organization, including but not limited to:
- Product Specifications
- Account Specific Programming Collateral
- Merchandising / POG Elements
- Account Specific New Item launch collateral
- On-time delivery of National/Account Specific artwork
- Works with sales, marketing, promo purchasing, brand operations , MSL, etc., to ensure that all are aware of project parameters, due dates and prioritization of deliverables.
- Partners with all team members to ensure flawless project execution.
- Captures lessons learned throughout the life-cycle of each project, as well as at its conclusion, and develops and implements action plans for best practice improvements.
- The Project Manager is the primary lead ensuring all cross functional partners are accountable to delivering business and project needs on or ahead of schedule.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- Valid work authorization in the United States
- 3-5 years of industry experience (sales, customer/trade marketing, sales administration)
- High attention to detail, self-motivated and extremely organized
- Strong computer skills required including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint