As the Search Platform & Reporting Manager you will assist in management, governance, and reporting within several search platforms. You will work closely with brand and media leads as well as our Google success team to ensure all platforms are utilized using best practices. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery and accuracy of corporate, divisional and brand reporting managed within corporate platforms.
What your day will look like:
· Manage overall Google Ads / Google Merchant Center / Google Manufacturers Center / SA360 / Bing platform setup, organization, maintenance and access for all 35+ L’Oreal brands
· Create Excel workbooks to help organize account information for all brands
· Responsible for working with brand search and media leads on ensuring proper product and promotional data is being documented and reported to all relevant platforms
· Work directly with IT and brand leads on any optimizations or changes to product feeds
· Support team by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of search media
· Ensure campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
· Take ownership of deliverables, manage campaigns independently, and effectively prioritize to deliver strong results
· Regularly assess current processes and provide solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
· Manage L'Oreal consolidation of key performance insights and best practice sharing across the organization
· Management and oversight of reporting deliverables for all reporting types and audiences
· Demonstrate problem solving ability
· Escalate and provide solutions for client difficulties appropriately
What you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree and 4 years related experience required
· Desired in-console experience with Google Ads, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience with Google Merchant Center, Google Manufacturers Center, Bing Ads, Product feeds
· Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
· Strong background in reporting and analytics within Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, DOMO, PowerBI
· Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.