This role will support the US Consumer Engagement team, reporting into the Sr. Manager of Social Media + Influencers. You will partner with the consumer engagement team to execute social + influencer programs. Someone with a proven experience of crafting innovating, multi-channel programs and has expertise and passion for social media.
The social media manager will support the development and execution of social media programs and content across platforms. We’re looking for a storyteller, consumer-first mindset, detail + trend oriented and collaborative expert. One who is a heavy user of a variety of social platforms with an intuitive understanding of consumer and social/tech trends.
Proven track-record for community-first content - one who generally is the first to know what the internet is buzzing about. This person is agile, with a strong analytical background who can translate trends and key learnings into creative social experiences and cultural conversations. This person will help manage the brands social platforms, guide strategy and briefs from creations to execution.
- Experience driving earned + owned conversation on social; thinks consumer first and can lead strategic conversations, and apply social insights into creative social recommendations.
- Hands-on experience of building communities on social; daily community management and tracking of performance.
- Own staying up to date on new platform capabilities/tech updates, and coordinating with teams to build out
- Build content strategy + campaign that rooted is consumers, community + culture; programs that drive social conversation for key brand moments + announcements
- Ideate social media content opportunities and creative to keep NYX PM top of mind for genZ + millennials
- Support brand engagement and channel growth across various channels including: Snap, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Own social media conversation + audience analysis to translate findings into insights and formulating actionable recommendations
- Develops briefs and manages external and internal agencies + partners
- Point of contact for platforms including Instagram/FB, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Understand the social presence of the brand and ensure progress on all platforms
- In-depth understanding of influencer marketing, content formats, various social platforms, social guidelines + regulations
- Find the right partners + platform opportunities for the brand that best align with audiences, maximizes reach and recruits new consumers
- Work with content strategist, cross-functional partners, media and .com teams to maximize content and create best-in class programs
- Support the social + influencer team on campaigns from talent relations, content creation + briefing, community management, to contract development and reporting for brand launches
- Support content creation, copywriting + proofreading, and expertise in creating social narratives through written + visual content
- Monitor social + influencer campaigns, analyze and report qualitative + quantitative feedback. Experience with social media tools.