所在地: New Jersey - Cranbury
I. MAJOR FUNCTION
The Manager/Sr. Manager Distribution plans, organizes and supports the execution of all activities for Process Improvement, Operational Excellence and TPM implementation within the CPD Physical Flows Supply Chain. In line with L’Oreal’s integrated Operational Excellence strategy, this position is expected to provide leadership, coaching and expertise needed to deliver the zero loss and 100% employee engagement environment. This position requires an experienced and innovative Process Improvement deployment leader with the capabilities of influencing our complex and matrix organization into defining, refining and executing a comprehensive PI/TPM master plan in support of our sustainable Manufacturing and Supply Chain organizations.
This position will be responsible for the implementation and support of PI/TPM in the 4 CPD Distribution Centers in the Americas zone while collaborating with other sites and peers at a global level. The position may be located at any of the current 4 Distributions Centers in our network consisting of: Cranbury, NJ; North Little Rock, AR; Dallas, TX; or Walton, KY.
Responsibilities include coaching at various senior levels to develop capability within the Manufacturing and Supply Chain TPM Pillars. This role requires exceptional capabilities in all aspects of the Process Improvement spectrum (i.e., Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, PDCA/SDCA, SMED Kaizen, DMAIC, Gemba walks, TPM, IWS, 5S, Visual Display Boards, continuous improvement of operations performance.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Works across the supply chain and at all levels to help create the culture of TPM and TOP, in line with the vision and mission of the CPD supply chain and Corporate strategy.
· Coordinates regional and global PI/TPM activities to include external visits, consultant support and phase audits
· Supports DCs, DC Heads and Functional Leaders in developing, coordinating and evaluating effective PI/TPM master plans
· Facilitates the integration of all Supply Chain PI/TPM leaders with an initial focus on Value Stream Mapping, AM, PM and DMAIC
· Coaches DC Heads, and Supply Chain leaders to build needed capability including self-sustaining processes and internal coaching
· Defines, standardizes and communicates the specific KPIs to measure progress. Develops evaluations and formal phase audits against execution of the PI/TPM master plan
· Develops, Manages, and Participates in all PI/TPM steering committee meetings
· Is an active member in a global collaborative network of PI/TPM peers
· Demonstrates an obsession with the Safety and Quality of people and product
· Is a change agent and demonstrates ability to influence and facilitate change across an organization
· Strong working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma with application of DMAIC and Lean concepts
Extensive software capability including Excel, Word, Minitab (or other statistical software) and MS Project
· Exceptional coaching, communication, interpersonal & leadership skills
· Educate the L’Oreal Operations CPD Supply Chain leadership in the value of PI/TPM.
· Interact directly with the CPD zone Supply Chain and Manufacturing leaders to develop a strategy for PI/TPM tailored to the individual site/country needs.
· Be viewed as the technical expert and educator by those customers enabling the processes and rapid replication of best practices.
· Develop a comprehensive strategy that is easily replicated and sustained within the Americas zone.
· Develop the overall metrics (KPI’s) consistent across the Americas zone.
Regional Relationships (INTERNAL / EXTERNAL)
· Ability to deliver results through influence.
· Navigate and delivering strategic, enterprise-wide initiatives across a complex, diversified global organization.
· Have both a technical and a business mindset, as is an understanding of how the broader commercial and operational business functions work together.
· Translate business strategy into an operational plan, as well as partnering with key business leaders across the organization.
· Have a greater understanding into cultural differences along with evolving and evolved business conditions and leadership styles.
Create a system and culture of PI/TPM alignment in a segment of the business that has not historically deployed and committed assets to this initiative. Time is now the key factor that will give L’Oreal a competitive advantage that must be leveraged which redefines historical ROI definitions.
Effectively create alliances, interact and influence within CPD and other Divisions, manufacturing or distribution sites, US Corporate leadership as well as our L’Oreal French Corporate leadership.
Must be able to work in an environment where language can be a barrier and have an understanding and ability to read body language.
III. DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Engineering
· Advanced Degree (MS / ME or MBA) preferred
· A minimum of 5 years of experience. Preferably in Lean, PI/TPM including development, deployment, assessment and sustainability metrics. Proven capability as a Coach.
· Hands on experience as a Distribution Center or Plant Manager highly desired
· Lean 6 Sigma experience and understanding. Certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt highly desired
· Ability to travel extensively – 40% - 50%
· Leadership skills to deliver PI/TPM across the L’Oreal Operations Americas zone as well as develop regional CPD mastery of PI/TPM
· Strong ability to lead and drive cultural change, relationship management
· Analytical skills as well as learning agility, business acumen and process management experience
· Strong communication and presentation skills in English. Knowledge of Spanish and French a plus
· Interpersonal and business savvy
· Influencing skills to reflect seniority of position and interact at all levels of the organization and is comfortable influencing others without authority.
· Excellent people management skills with experience working in a matrix organization.
· Understanding of Process Linkages across the entire supply chain
· Strong working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to include experience with application of Value Stream Mapping, DMAIC and Lean concepts
· Strong influencing skill, ability to direct the program without formal authority