Job Title: Transportation Services, Manager / Sr. Manager
Reports to: Director, Transportation Services
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Position Overview: This role will provide transportation services leadership in the development of internal customer relationships that support the strategies of the transportation function and meet the requirements of the supported lines of business. The transportation services manager will be accountable for continuous improvement and championing the delivery of scaleable and integrated capabilities while delivering reliable, high performance and sustainable service to customers at budgeted cost.
- Create and maintain a suite of customer relevant KPIs and metrics that supports delivered performance, and costs.
- Identify optimization opportunities and different ways of working that enhances delivered service, improved costs or more sustainable solutions.
- Leveraging data and analytics to provide meaningful insights that are actionable and drive improvements.
- Collect, analyze qualitative and quantitative data and reporting to create division performance profiles and ad hoc reporting to lead to service improvements.
- Own daily, weekly and monthly service reporting according to L’Oréal internal stakeholder and external customer requirements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, maintain, deliver and communicate continuous improvements across the customer base.
- Building partnerships with key customers across all divisions while also organizing monthly performance reviews, reviewing business performance and creating, aligning and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with broader transportation team to drive focused improvements to service, cost profile and sustainability
- Anticipate customer requirements and lead the collection of insights that support timely and appropriate operational responses based on best assessment of customer needs.
Qualifications and Educational Background
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain
- 5-7+ years Transportation Experience.
- Exquisite written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and MS office skills, data visualization competency preferred
- Organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to establish and prioritize workload in order to meet team and company goals using good business judgment
- Must be able to lead and manage competing priorities by multi-tasking and meeting all deadlines and flexibility with continually changing priorities while providing high quality customer service
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods while working in a team environment
- Ability to self-direct but also comfortable with time sensitive requirements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.