Manager, Website and Content Producer - Maybelline US
This highly visible role will be responsible for spearheading the development and execution of a best in class integrated customer strategy, with a focus on SEO, site content development, product merchandising and site enhancements. The Manager of Website and Content will work with their manager, along with multiple marketing stakeholders/ agencies/ global partners to help define the digital road map, lead development and execution of projects delivering best in class user experience to ensure that all milestones and business goals are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and supporting their manager in the planning of the evolution of the digital ecosystem.
This position requires extensive strong creative skills, an understand of the makeup category, cross-group coordination, outstanding communication skills, excellent digital project management skills, creative problem solving/analytical skills and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude to manage multiple responsibilities and deliverables. Must be prepared to succeed against aggressive goals and be highly comfortable working with internal and external partners, and a global team.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence, having managed best in class digital projects. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in defining platform strategy and road map encompassing site and new digital tools and services.
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and multiple agency partners to evolve the digital vision and ensure the platform supports all key business objectives.
- Lead the project management of digital creative development and production including the approval process and QA testing.
- Create and manage detailed project plans, identify key milestones, dependencies, and resources to manage the execution of all projects
- Manage the ongoing updates and maintenance of SEO and site content to maintain and improve organic traffic levels.
- Ongoing reporting of digital KPIs, reporting out to cross-functional and providing insights and analysis to support next steps.
- Work closely with project management and technical teams to ensure measurement, tracking plans and analysis are strategically aligned.
- Work with global/agency counterparts to establish best practices
- Candidate must have a proven track record in digital project management (including large-scale projects)
- Must have experience in creative or content development, working with either agency or designer and copywriter to produce content.
- Digital: from business requirements to wireframes (including UX) through to QA testing
- A strong understanding of technical SEO, keyword research, and SEO tools and platforms (i.e. Brightedge)
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Technical familiarity and experience with back-end technologies and content management systems
- Analytical skills are a must with strong data-mining and in-depth database segmentation experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required. Interactive/Digital Marketing Certificates and/or Training
- Minimum 4-6 years in digital marketing (beauty experience a plus, but not required)
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance. Proven expertise in key digital disciplines/platforms including: brand website creative and technical development, user experience expertise, SEM, SEO, integrated marketing campaigns, user generated content, direct marketing programs (online promotions, sampling, couponing), analytics
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/fashion fields preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.