Title: Manager, eCommerce Acquisition (SEM & Media)
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York, NY
This position will focus on growing .com business for multiple L’Oreal brands. The ideal candidate has experience in digital acquisition marketing managing and optimizing user acquisition channels such as SEM, Affiliate, Retargeting, and Media. You can work independently, with minimum supervision, are innovative and resourceful, and strive to make the most impact in driving success of your channels. You are also analytical with data ultimately driving your decision-making process. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure success of your initiatives. You are not satisfied with the status quo and always look for ways to make the program better.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy, campaign execution, optimization & reporting of all campaigns.
- Manage existing campaigns to current CPA targets.
- Explore new vendors/partners to reach incremental audiences.
- Manage and lead external relationships.
- Work with internal relationships responsible for pixel placement & creative asset.
- Own the overall project plan for new opportunities to ensure that all campaigns launch on time.
- Responsible for development and launch of cohesive landing pages for all campaigns, including the creation and maintenance of UTMs.
- Plan and launch test campaigns with clear measurement plan.
- Own campaign performance reporting including QA of accuracy, understanding the whys behind weekly and monthly trends, and optimization recommendations.
- 3-5 years’ experience in performance-based acquisition marketing focused on driving sales and growth with measurable results.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in SEM, Retargeting, Media, and/or Affiliates
- Previous hands-on experience growing an audience for digital and managing those channels on a direct, day-to-day basis
- Previous experience working with agency partners or for an agency before
- Deep bias towards analytics and measurement with extensive experience having your initiatives measured against or towards revenue-related goals
- Willingness to dive deep in understanding attribution
- Comfort and ease working with large budgets, aggressive targets and the measurement of key performance metrics (i.e. CPA and LTV)
- Proven track record of project managing and scaling programs with ease and organization
- Able to manage multiple projects at once with little to no supervision
- Extreme resourcefulness to work independently and self-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and self-motivated in learning new software, channels, and programs
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Experience developing creative briefs and project briefs for agencies and creative teams
- Bachelors’ degree required
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project execution and strategy (55%)
- Analyze and report performance, analytics and make recommendations (15%)
- Manage Agencies and internal partners (20%)
- Ensures alignment with Marketing, Supply Chain, and Internal teams on content and timelines (5%)
- Budget planning and reconciliation (5%)
- Managing Complexity, Interacts Effectively, Innovates, Leads with Human Sensitivity, Achieves Results with Integrity, entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion and understanding for digital (strategy and basic technical)
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in an office environment, minimum of 3 days per week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.