所在地: Saint Petersburg, FL
国/地域: United States
POSITION: Marketplace Manager – eCommerce
REPORTS TO: AVP, Marketplace
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
The Marketplace Manager for eCommerce directly influences revenue by developing our third-party marketplace. With a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of eCommerce such as pricing, logistics, implementation, customer acquisition, product development, merchandising and branding. Cross functional collaboration is critical to this role in ensuring the vision of all key stakeholders is achieved, while also driving the best possible customer experience. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, comfortable working in a dynamic & fast-paced environment and has an Omni-channel mindset.
- Collaborate with eCommerce and Category Management Teams to identify and target future top sellers through relevant acquisition channels
- Assess seller’s potential and, if meeting pre-defined criteria, convince and/or negotiate to sale on the marketplace
- Manage all supplier set-up activities such as T&C, W9’s, etc.
- Support sellers uploading their catalogues on the platform with different integration methods (APIs, CSV, manual. . .), and mapping it with our taxonomy
- Train sellers on using the back-office (catalog management, order management, refund & return management, customer service. . .)
- Be the first point of contact for sellers in case of functional issues
- Oversee the development of customer relationships through marketplace including returns, fulfilment and any other customer issues or feedback
- Coordinate content-status tracking to ensure supplier products are live on time
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure marketplace vendors are supported with all promotional activity and digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Digital Marketing, Merchandising or related fields
- Ideal candidate mindset: Passionate, confident & outspoken
- Ideal candidate behaviors: Detail oriented, effective time management, clear communication & presentation skills
- Strategic thinker that can navigate multiple tasks while always putting the customer experience first
- Excellent written and verbal negotiation skills – must be able to effectively hold external stakeholders accountable to deadlines while maintaining positive relationships
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with eCommerce Marketplace and Online B2B Retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s JCPenney, Target, etc.
- Knowledge of e-marketing KPI’s and general understanding of web analytics
- Experience working with Marketplace platforms such as Mirakl, CommerceHub, Sharetribe, etc. is a plus