At SalonCentric we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place To Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
We are thrilled to announce we are Hiring an eCommerce Manager. This role will be based in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. You will report to the Sr. Manager—eCommerce.
The Site Operations Manager for eCommerce directly influences omni-digital revenue & profitability by executing Conversion Rate Optimization across SalonCentric.com & App. This position manages 3rd party vendors used to enhance various aspects of site and app. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, comfortable working in a dynamic & fast-paced environment and has an omni-channel mindset.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a wide range of third-party vendors which enhance the SalonCentric site and customer experience
- Oversee on-site search strategy, and make optimizations to improve the customer experience
- Research and analyze Keywords that will impact SEO and work with copy writers to update the site. Pair with data analytics and Site Operations Sr. Manager on future keyword strategy.
- Ensures customer personalization is top priority in product recommendation carousels and site marketing
- Generate leads for A/B testing based on customer needs and data
- Leads FAQ task force to ensure most relevant answers are readily available and frequently updated
- Collaborate on initiatives to boost product reviews, enhancements for Search Engine Marketing, and dynamic sorting rules
- Evaluate site & app performance metrics and provide data driven recommendations for changes needed
- Represents eCommerce while attending regular meetings with cross functional teams to plan and strategize SalonCentric campaigns
Things You’re Skilled In:
- Ideal candidate mindset: Curious, confident, outspoken and interested in site & app functionality
- Ideal candidate behaviors: Data driven, detail oriented, effective time management, clear communication & presentation skills, ability to influence others and build relationships, collaborative
- Strategic thinker that can navigate multiple platforms while always putting the customer experience first
- Comfortable operating in the gray and defining new processes as the business dictates
- Excellent written and verbal skills – must be able to effectively hold external stakeholders accountable to deadlines while maintaining positive relationships
- Experience in SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics and A/B Testing is a plus
- Previous experience with SEO, landing pages and third-party vendor management is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or related fields preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Stock Options Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses GymPass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.