所在地: California - El Segundo
NYX is seeking an E-Commerce Account Manager to join our team in El Segundo, CA.
This role is responsible for managing and driving the Amazon business for NYX Professional Makeup. The E-Commerce Account Manager - Amazon will report into the AVP of US Digital as well as work along-side the L’Oréal CPD Division Amazon leads and customer service teams to define and execute the Nyx Professional Makeup Amazon strategy, from brand presence, channel differentiation, promotional strategies, KPI optimization and AMS campaigns. This position will also work closely with the Amazon team to ensure we continue to capture very aggressive growth on a monthly basis.
- Account planning and management of Amazon.com
- Responsible for Amazon P&L
- Policy Compliance
- Work closely with Amazon stakeholders to develop marketing and promotional plan to grow the account
- Build yearly AMS plan (paid search) with internal Marketing and outside media agency
- Ideate and implement new initiatives to increase Amazon sell in
- Partner with internal Customer Service team to ensure Amazon POs are confirmed in a timely manner, issues that are holding up orders are taken care of and cut items are entered into Vendor Central
- In partnership with internal key stakeholders:
- Establish and continually optimize Amazon product assortment
- Work with CPD division team on creating exclusive Amazon bundles
- Promotional planning and calendar
- Launch cadence calendar
- Merchandising strategy
- Listing optimization
- Create and maintain monthly marketing/promotion calendars
- Manage the relationship with our outside digital agency to ensure prompt delivery of product launch packages and marketing creative
- Work with our outside agency on SEO optimization of current and new Amazon product listings.
- Ownership of monthly sales goals
- Monitor the Amazon.com business weekly/monthly to confirm we are tracking positively against goals
- Analyze Amazon Retail Analytics and run relevant reports and present findings.
- Identify opportunities to build the Amazon business
- Work across departments including Creative, Inventory Management, Sales, Demand Planning, Feasibility, Finance, Marketing to align on all relevant campaigns
- Update the Nyx brand shop consistently to mirror launch / promo / animation calendar
- Responsible for brand messaging, brand communication and brand representation on Amazon
- Constantly QA and Audit Nyx presence on Amazon
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly calls with CPD division Amazon expert team to align on strategic projects, priorities and provide necessary input, and learn of any best practices that can be applied to the Nyx business.
- Manage weekly/bi-monthly calls with Amazon rep to optimize the business.
- Travel as necessary to meet with Amazon teams or CPD Division teams
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years e-commerce Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Experience in AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) winning strategies for the Beauty Industry
- 2-3 years of experience in web production for e-commerce is a plus.
- Expertise in SEO optimization of product listings on Amazon to drive discoverability
- Possess a strong knowledge of current web design trends and techniques, and a strong digital acumen
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel data analysis (including pivot tables) and PowrPoint
- Has attention to detail, is customer service oriented, and is a creative problem-solver
- Must be analytical and KPI driven
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an environment where new ideas are championed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.