POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Supervisor
SHIFT: 3rd Shift
LOCATION: Florence, KY
Supervise warehouse operations to achieve 100% SIO participation amongst team and effectively lead a team of forklift operators and MP samplers in the efficient execution of the manufacturing supply chain processes.
- Manage the flows work force to maximize the efficient conduct of manufacturing operations
- Contribute to the achievement of Flows goals, including Safety, Quality, People Development, Recognition and Accountability (i.e. coaching team members)
- Maintain a safe, clean, work environment and implement L’Oréal USA Environmental programs.
- Maintain appropriate records and complete necessary reports in a timely manner
- Train and assist all personnel in skills and procedures that assist in maximizing the efficient conduct of manufacturing operations
- Where applicable, develop labor standards for new products
- Where applicable, manage vendor/sub-contractor activity
- Manage and implement all L’Oréal USA policies and practices including, but not limited to, the Corporation’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy.
- High school diploma with post-secondary training or technical school or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in major technical discipline preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in manufacturing operations
- Knowledgeable in the use of L'Oreal systems (Packman, Flexnet, etc.) preferred
- Must be able to observe Good Manufacturing Practices (G.M.P) at all times
- Must obtain L'Oreal forklift certification/AGV training
- Must be certified to operate a forklift
- Occasional lifting up to 40lbs
- Continuous movement in the warehouse
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.