Marketing Coordinator- Business Development
The SkinCeuticals Flagship Coordinator, has a primary role related to leading and owning the build out and launch coordination of new SkinCeuticals flagships that have been contracted by the BDM team. Flawless execution, thorough and transparent communication, continuous improvement of processes and proactive recommendation making is essential for success in this role.
- Collect and confirm all new merchandising and marketing briefs for new flagships from the BDM team
- Send proofs and gain approvals for each project buildout from Marketing & Account
- Order all marketing assets through coordinated vendors and gaining approval from each flagship on proofs provided by creative that is approved by marketing and account
- Keep accurate records of each project and updating the buildout investment planner accordingly while providing consistent and transparent communication to the flagship account team.
- Liaison between account, Account Executives/Regional Directors, marketing, and L’Oreal contractor
- Schedule all flagship installation and launch events for the entire program based on team availability and workload.
- Complete buildout investment planner with final expenses and upload to each flagship file on the M drive.
- Gather quotes and handle payment for all outside vendors (catering, floral, music) for each launch event
- Keep accurate records of each launch event in the designated planner and updating accordingly while providing consistent and transparent communication to the flagship account team.
- Liaison between Marketing and Social team to ensure social media & e-blasts are deployed on time
- Order all approved investments for event including m43, catering, floral, music to ensure a successful event
- Complete the launch event expense tracker for each event with final details and upload to each flagship file on the M drive
- Collect requests from BDM and Accounts and assigning them to the proper function (marketing, education, medical relations, social, pr)
- Coordinate logistics for webinars –liaison with education, marketing and business team
- Coordinate holiday gifting and create certificates/awards to show appreciation
- Schedule photoshoot for each flagship -coordinate with marketing and social
- Mailings for new flagships (book and marketing toolkit/usb)
- Confirm all reports are sent in by AE every month and filed
Because extraordinary external factors in the year ahead are unknown, the need for flexibility is paramount. Although it is not our intent to make any changes to the above plan throughout the year, the company does reserve the right to amend, modify, or terminate this plan at any time. If this occurs, a change will be made in writing in as far advance as possible of the effective date of the change.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.