ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
ASSISTANTSHIP / Functional Assistantship
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the Marketing team's activities.
· Plans the organization of major events (sales conferences, area visits, international meetings, plans, prospectives, etc.).
· Be the marketing’s team support
· Draws up purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure.
· Draws up and maintains presentation files with updated marketing data.
· Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
· Connects various departments/people (Sales, Merchandising, PR, Training, etc.).
· Communicates with external service providers (market research, advertising agencies, media buying agencies, etc.).
· Circulates marketing information within the department (magazines, files, etc.).
· Participates in competitive intelligence (purchase of competing products, press cuttings, etc.).
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
ORGANIZES/OPTIMIZES THE ACTIVITY OF THE MANAGER OR TEAM
· Handles the manager or team's calendars.
· Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
· Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
SORTS, RE-PROCESSES, AND DISTRIBUTES INFORMATION
· Drafts simple or complex responses to letters and emails.
· Summarizes and analyzes important points in the responses made.
· Identifies useful documents and information within the department's sector and handles their distribution.
· Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
HANDLES ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES
· Implements administrative tasks relevant to his/her area of activity and reports on it.
· Updates administrative and/or technical data (indicators and monitoring tools).
· Uses the professional applications available for his/her activity.
· Shows an awareness of and curiosity for his/her sector (vocabulary, rules, processes, network, etc.).
HANDLES PROJECTS ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENTAL ORGANIZATION
· Takes responsibility for all or part of a project
· Coordinates the advancement of projects with internal or external partners
· Handles contacts with participating parties according to the level of their contribution to the project
· You have a Bachelor degree
· You are organized
· You are fluent NL/FR
• INNOVATOR • STRATEGIST • PEOPLE DEVELOPER • INTEGRATOR • ENTREPRENEUR