In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 35 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Marketing Financial Controller
L'Oréal Hellas is looking to hire a successful Marketing Financial Controller to join our Finance Team. As a Marketing Financial Controller, you will have the opportunity to own assigned projects from Day 1, relevant to specific Brand Categories and P&L lines.
You will be reporting to the Controller of the specific Division, who is leading both marketing and commercial controlling functions; acting as a business partner; you will have the opportunity to liaise with different stakeholders as well as influence and truly impact our business!
Are you thrilled about the role? Then FIND below what will be your main objectives:
• Calculates and interprets financial results, anticipates, and identifies risks and opportunities in his/her areas of responsibility.
• Undertakes all cost analysis and propose actions to maintain budgetary objectives.
• Optimizing costs and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity.
• Develops budget and financial forecasts (trends), working and collaborating efficiently with cross functional teams within the business unit.
• Defines and produces financial reporting, ensuring that it is in line with the Group’s standards while implementing good internal control practices.
• Maximize financial systems usage and efficiency (SAP, BOOST, COMPASS) as well as leverage knowledge and intuition around systems.
To thrive in this job opportunity, please focus on the following criteria that are quite significant for our position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance required.
• MBA/ACCA or equivalent would be a plus.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related role
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal abilities
• Strong computer skills required (Advanced Excel a must), enhanced systems literacy.
• Results orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ambition to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and matrix work environment.
• Knowledge of SAP and Power BI would be considered a +
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications. So, if you do identify your professional profile and character with this opportunity, do apply and you will find support along the way!
If you feel equally excited, join us now!