Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the new Marketing Graduate.
As the Marketing Graduate, your role is to support and assist the Category Lead in our Consumer Products Division (CPD). The role reports to the Category Lead of CPD. As the Marketing Graduate, your role is to help and support the marketing and merchandising team and take charge of specific projects. During the 12-month program, you will have a central role in our Marketing Team for non-make-up, mass categories (hair, coloration, styling and skin care) dealing with international brands such as L´Oréal Paris and Garnier. On a daily basis, you work closely with the brand teams, agencies, our country organizations and external suppliers. You will be given responsibilities from day one, and you are in charge of product range/category.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Acts as the referral in the knowledge of countries’ specific needs and practices regarding point of sales animation
• Ensuring products are given the right visibility and executed flawlessly locally in-stores
• Co-taking ownership of local display catalogue
• Adapt layout needs
• Develop necessary tools to manage and optimize in-store elements flow, times lines and efficiency analysis
• Manage local in-store visual needs
• You take ownership in projects and are equally motivated by working independently
• You have a strong interest in branding and FMCG
• You are able to think strategically and manage complexity
• You have experience with Excel
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English
• Ambitious by nature
We are looking for our Marketing Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.