Who Are We?
We are the world leader in beauty – empowering billions of people to inspire confidence and self-belief every day. We are a leading brand powerhouse offering beauty through our diverse portfolio of 36 international brands across 140 countries.
More than that, we are a team of 82 000 passionate people who are driven and are working together towards our mission of to bring beauty to all. Every day we are creating something new – a new product or a new experience, to win the hearts and minds of our next billion consumers!
Are you seeking to gain a head-start on your professional career?
Do you want the opportunity to work with a global market leader?
If yes, then the L’Oréal Internship is for you!
Our Internship Program
Our 3 - 6 months program is designed to give you first hand experience of what is it like to be working in a dynamic industry that we operate in. You will be assigned to work on key business projects and you will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to:
Who Are We Looking For?
- Experience a fast paced & thrilling industry
- Work on exciting projects that are related to the business & sieze the opportunity to create an impact
- Work closely with business managers
- Professional development via mentoring & coaching
- Fast track to L’Oréal's Management Trainee Program
- Students currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Passionate about developing a career in retail and FMCG industry
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial, driven and creative problem solver with an open mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- January - March 2019
- February - August 2019
If you are ready to start your professional journey, follow these steps:
- Apply on our website at careers.loreal.com
- Submit your CV and share details of your academic achievements, extra co-curricular activities and experiences
- Please include your internship duration in your CV
- Submit a 2 minute video to:
- Introduce yourself
- Tell us which business function you are interested in and why we should choose you
- Upload your video under "Other Files" after you attach your CV, or
- You can include the video YouTube link on your CV
Our recruitment process includes different steps, as this will help us get to know you and your potential.