When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Marketing Manager (Armani)
Key Job Accountabilities
Define and steer the country strategy for the category consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Define the strategic orientations and the 3-year marketing plan for the category, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences; meet the deadlines
- Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Monitor the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors
- Manage PPP budget and sales forecast for the category
- Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Monitor the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and monitor the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube