KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The main function of a Marketing and Digital Intern is to support General Manager (GM), manage and coordinate the division’s Marketing and Digital campaign and events (Internal & external), and assist with a wide range of the divisions’ day-day functions.
MARKETING & DIGITAL COMPETENCIES
- Plan, manage and execute divisional Events and Activations.
- Strategic planning of divisional projects in partnership with General Manager and marketing managers (3 -year plan for all projects)
- Capture all the marketing No-Charge Orders (NCOs)
- Support and work closely with the Marketing team, track and analyze the performance of B-to-B (salon) marketing programs and initiatives, particularly new launches
- Image Bank management and Hallmark calendar.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and provide updates on marketing initiatives. Share a full scope with the new marketing employees, once they join
- Plan and manage all marketing + commercial strategy meetings, including travels
- Manager the divisions’ event Calendar
- Plan all the divisions’ conferences
- Book and manage all the GM’s travels. For both domestic and international travels
- Finalize all the GM’s presentations (Business Review, Zone visits, Kick-Off, Management Committee (ManCom) strategy meetings (Event & room set-up, catering, and task list) and all marketing + commercial strategy meetings, including travels
- Raise all the Purchase orders for the Division
- Support GM with all necessary strategic documents, trade terms, etc.
- Capture contracts on DocuSign.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree with an emphasis on Digital and/or marketing
- Marketing and Digital qualification desirable
- 1year experience in marketing in a related industry is advantageous
- A thorough working knowledge of all applications within the Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of media across print, electronic and outdoor.
- Well-developed implementation and planning abilities.
- Effective English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- CRITICAL THINKER