The Vichy brand has a unique approach to formulation and evaluation which enables it to choose the most active ingredients, exactly measured, systematically evaluated for their efficacy through test methods. Vichy’s main priority is given to security for sensitive skin: so there is no compromise when security is concerned, to guarantee tolerance to our products, even for sensitive skin
Would you like to be a part of this inspirative brand and successful story?
For Vichy team in L'Oreal Bulgaria, we are looking for
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE - Sofia location
emplyed by external agency
• arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or visits without a previous appointement;
• making one-to-one or group presentations to doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue; the finality of the presentations is to determine the cited audience to prescribe / recommend the presented products;
• organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff or organising the participation of the company in congresses, conferences, symposiums or seminars that are set up by medical professional associations
• developing, based on information from the company, of trainings on specific themes,
• organising and delivering product trainings for: pharmacy personnel, sales forces, newer medical representatives, or other categories of attendees if needed, inside or outside the company.
• Building and updating on regular basis the doctors segmentation, continually evaluating the prescribing potential of the doctors and adapting the effort on one particular doctor to his potential;
• building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administration staff e.g. receptionists;
• managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc);
• working with team managers to plan how to approach contacts and creating effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
• keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management and regular reporting by email in a predetermined format;
• planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager;
• regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
• keeping up with the latest data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
• monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
• staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area;
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FOLLOWING PROFILE:
- Knowledge about dermocosmetic field/pharmaceutical field
- 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- Sales Knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good organizer ( administrative and management skills )
- Good level of energy for doing the job
- Ability to interact with the people
- Active listening
- Curios and creative
- Medical background is a plus
- Experience as a medical representative is a plus
If you are candidate that meet our requirements, please apply on following link, latest by 23rd of November!
Only short list of the candidates, who meet the requirements, will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.