In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 88.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, Essie, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Prada etc.
In L'Oréal Hellas, we are a team of more than 750 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Merchandising & Category Manager Make up – Consumer Products Division
Are you passionate about contemporary marketing & business development that is shaped & driven by L’Oréal?
Then joining L’Oréal Consumer Products Division Marketing Structure, in the role of “Merchandising & Category Manager Make up” might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
At L’Oréal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we create personalized brand experiences online and offline that make our customers the center of our iconic brand universe. We make the customer the hero of our brand story. Every day we push boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies to advance the brand building, the retail excellence and the digital engagement, creating real emotion through memorable brand experiences and creative marketing initiatives.
As a Merchandising & Category Manager Make up you will be responsible for:
• Closely monitor market / shopper trends, identify in-store experience, best practices, opportunities & threats for our categories, clients & brands. Be a leader in the development of shopper journey (O+O).
• Closely work with L’Oréal Marketing & Sales teams to produce Category Management & Development solutions for the makeup category & clients
• Invent & propose innovative solutions to upgrade in-store shopper experience for the mass make-up category
• Have a strong contribution to a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer and Shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category.
Retail Shopper Experience
• Shape the Retail Shopper Experience vision for all our mass make-up brands and categories and develop a clear activation frame across all distribution channels
• Ensure perfect in-store experience of our brands, respecting international brand guidelines and local strategic priorities
• Maintain full ownership and act as a project manager in all retail design projects, from the initial design proposal to the construction and installment process.
• Liaise with external and internal partners to ensure perfect & on-time execution
• Follow-up, track and measure ROI of all projects
• Shape the ideal planogram guidelines for our brands, based on brand, client, category and store priorities & specificities and ensure flawless and immediate roll-out to the market
• Ensure stores look their best, work closely with external partners and L’Oréal Sales team to maintain store maintenance at their higher standard
• Organize regular store visits and guide teams on improvements required
Reporting & Budget
• Be the owner of the constructions & maintenance budget
• Deliver monthly reporting on stores performance and ROI to the Brand Business Leader of the category
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCGs and Beauty Industry (especially Make-up) with previous experience in trade marketing, merchandising and/or retail store design.
• Attention to detail, ability to act as a project manager for cross-functional teams and deliver a high level of accuracy
• High level of creativity, critical & problem-solving thinking
• Analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to think strategically and out of the box, from a broad business perspective
• Excellent Communication & presentation skills
• Excellent command of the English Language (written & verbal).
Will be considered a plus:
• Knowledge of planogram design tools/software
• Interest in digital shopper experience
Strategic. In the way of thinking & having the ability to react and adapt quickly, following the market needs.
Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
One of the gangs. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so, do we.
Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!