所在地: Saint Petersburg, FL
国/地域: United States
Job: Manager – Business Process Improvement, Accounting and Finance - L’Oréal USA
Division: Corporate – Accounting and Finance
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL (Hybrid)
Reports to: Assistant Vice President (AVP) - Accounting
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
Passionate about accounting and data? The Manager of Business Process Improvement position at L’Oréal is a challenging and exciting opportunity to put both of those together! In this role, you will ensure continuous improvement within L’Oréal’s Accounting and Finance shared service center. You will also be responsible for leading and executing special projects which initiate, propose, and analyze the differences that may drive any process improvements. You will also manage direct reports and organize the relationship and the communication with the IT department on a daily basis. This opportunity allows you to work closely with some of the best leaders in the Accounting and Finance space for a globally recognized brand.
What We Are Looking For:
· BA / BS degree required, preferably in Accounting or computer science, engineering, Finance
· 3-5 Years of experience supporting Business Improvement Initiatives and Project Management
· Proficiency in Finance & Accounting, IT Project Management
· 3 years minimum Managerial experience
· Experience with process improvement methodologies (incl. process design, lean, 6 sigma)
· Good knowledge of accounting rules, standards and regulations
· Good knowledge of accounting processes and internal control principles
· Effective communication - comfortable in presenting and explaining results to several counterparts (CFOs, Chief accountant)
· Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
· Ability to manipulate a large amount of data
· Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced work environment
· Special projects as required
· Travel to New Jersey and Montreal, Canada is required (Approx. 5%)
• Strong background in Accounting
• Consumer products company background
• Prior experience in a shared service center environment
• Experience in a multinational company desirable
• SAP experience
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.