所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as a Wholesale Business/Counter Manager. This position is responsible for leading and motivating a wholesale counter team to achieve sales growth and provide optimal customer service. Manage in-store operational and Human Resources responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures. Provide training and ongoing development for team. Serve as a liaison between store, Retail Sales Manager, Home Office team, and wholesale leadership team. Develop and execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the counter’s business strategy. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized counter.
Maximize retail sales by:
• Knowledge and awareness of Counter status/department ranking
• Execution of promotional activities/events
• Maintain, develop and oversee Customer Registry Program
• Training and Motivating KCRs
• Active in outreach programs
• Continuous evaluation and awareness of Daily Business record
• Developing Coaching for KCRs based on information learned from the DBR
• Set up Appointment Book with Event dates, times and goals
• Communicate the Event details and goals to each KCRs
• Track performance by KCR and coach to the needs of each individual KCRs
Training/Motivating Customer Service Representatives
• Observe selling interaction of all KCRs, and provide effective feedback for improvement
• Reinforce training schools based on training report. Conduct impromptu role plays, practice sessions
• Distribution and monitoring of goals, daily/weekly/monthly/yearly
• Constantly strive to build relationships with intersell sales associates.
Customer Registry Development
• Consistently encourage and motivate staff to register and maintain active client list
• Daily client calls and follow up activities for all staff members
• Be a role model and develop a client book and use the sample log to perfection.
Communication with Store Management
• Daily communication with Department manager. Communicate challenges, success stories and all pertinent information.
• Awareness of store regulations and policies
Interfacing with Key Departments in-store
• Awareness of all store wide activities and special events (fashion shows, store mailers, etc.)
• Establish relationships with key departments (personal shopper, bridal, director of special events, visual, etc.)
• Maintain active list of freelance staff
• Awareness of ‘star’ quality candidates in the marketplace
• Explore possible liaison with outside corporations/organizations
• Schedule and orchestrate mini training and educational seminars with outreach program contacts
• Arrange and organize all materials and staff needed for presentation
Organization (Stock staff responsibility)
• Maintains and oversees clean and organized counter operation
• Drawers and cabinets neat, organized and filled with stock and rotation of stock
• Display units up to date/clean
• Out of stock lists maintained daily/weekly
• Push lists
• Maintains professionalism at all times
• Motivates with positive reinforcement, praise & recognition
• Ability to address adversity with sensibility
• Communicates effectively
• Creative thinker
• Leads by example