At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Manage package development and project management activities to assure timely and cost effective new product launches, promotions, and maintenance of basic business activities. Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in effective cost reduction / harmonization programs for new or existing products. In assigned project category leads package innovation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Research and develop packaging components.
- Provide direction to test and evaluate packaging components.
- Meeting coordination, minutes & follow-ups
- Guide Marketing in new product brief creation
- Communication Link (between the Division & Industrial teams)
- Project Development Timeline preparation and tracking
- Manage projects through QCP (all aspects)
- Feasibility Costs and COG analysis
- Risk Analysis coordination & communication
- Aesthetic/Color Approvals with Marketing
- Value Analysis leader
- Research and Development coordination
- Manage project work as necessary or required.
- Interface with all manufacturing management and associated or related functional areas.
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the PD discipline.
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering; or a related technical discipline is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years experience in proven package development project work/quality experience, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
- French Language skill is a plus
- Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
- Proficient PC skills - MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. Also Proficient in the use of MS Project.
- Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization AND our suppliers.
- Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
- Assume Leadership role of Brand Development team and special projects as needed.
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends and technologies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.