所在地: New Jersey - Clark
Manage package development and project management activities to assure timely and cost effective new product launches, promotions, and maintenance of basic business activities. Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in effective cost reduction / harmonization programs for new or existing products. In assigned project category leads package innovation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline
· Minimum 5 years experience in proven package development project work/quality experience, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
· French Language skill is a plus
· Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
· Proficient PC skills - MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. Also Proficient in the use of MS Project.
· Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization AND our suppliers.
· Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
· Assume Leadership role of Brand Development team and special projects as needed.
· Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends and technologies.