所在地: El Segundo, CA
国/地域: United States
Project Manage all aspects of product launch activities to assure timely and cost-effective launches of products. Support maintenance of ongoing catalog activities while identifying new and improved methods that will result in value analysis and cost reduction returns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Timeline Development, Management & Reporting
• Project Status Reporting as required
• Project meeting coordination, minutes & follow-ups
• Drive and support timely conception development with cross functional Product Development & MKTG Teams.
• Own communication of costs and feasibility options to Business
• Risk Analysis coordination & communication
• Main Communication Link (between the Brand & support teams)
• Support & coordinate cross-functional teams to support all Business initiatives
• Help support teams research and develop packaging components.
• Lead Team discussions and options to support environmental and sustainable packaging (L4TF)
• Help coordinate with Marketing Team new product briefs
• Responsible for entering and managing all non-Launch Technical Briefs
• International Project Team coordination (including Vendors)
• Coordinate Internal Technical Meetings (QCPs) with Marketing & Packaging
• Support Color & Artwork with aesthetic/Color Approvals with Marketing
• Value Analysis Project Leader
• Support Development Team in all Process Improvement Initiatives as needed or required
• Interface with all manufacturing management and associated or related functional areas.
• Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Makeup Product Development discipline.
• Perform other duties as necessary or required.to support Development and Operations teams.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years experience in Project Management, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field. Candidates with work experience in the Logistics and/or Purchasing fields are also encouraged to apply.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus but not required
• Travel to vendors and plants may be required (potentially 10-15% of time)
• Strong PC skills. MS Office software and capable of building timelines in Excel, MS Project, or Smartsheet a plus. Presentations skills working with PowerPoint.
• French Language skill is a plus
• Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
• Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
• Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without assistance.