所在地: Ohio - Streetsboro
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports for the budget, trend and three-year plan. Assists with preparation of associated presentations.
- Manage and maintains various financial planning systems inputs and outputs
- Compile/Analyze assigned Brand supply chain results comparative to budget/trend forecast and identifies significant variances.
- Compile/Analyze assigned per channels supply chain results comparative to budget/trend forecast and identifies significant variances.
- Review and reconcile B/S accounts.
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget for select P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Supports Warehouse team in the areas of labor and Indirect spending.
- Provide financial support to operating departments.
- Identify process improvements/innovation opportunities within Job function.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA a plus
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- SAP a plus.
- Must possess strong: analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.