所在地: Clark, NJ
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Finance Manager – Physical Distribution
Division: Finance, L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Clark, New Jersey
Reports To: AVP Finance
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, LaRoche Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals, Decléor offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Learn:
This person will be mainly responsible for L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Budgets, Trends, and Actuals.
· Responsible for LDB financials, both Inbound and Outbound.
· Responsible for Distribution Center costs (cross divisional)
· Analyze monthly LDB spend and work with Operations to identify gaps/opportunities vs Budgets/Trends.
· Manage Returns Budget/Trends with Inmar, Commercial Finance & Compliance team.
· Lead special projects and/or participate on project teams as needed.
What We Are Looking For:
· Proven leadership ability
· Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Degree in Finance or Accounting required
· 3-5 years of related experience
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Proactive problem solving ability
• Strong forward thinking / strategic thinking skills
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.