Manager Global Social Media
The Global Social Media Manager supports and executes a comprehensive social media strategy across multiple social platforms (including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.) with a focus on global markets and understanding of social content and practices that resonate worldwide (Americas, APAC, EU, etc.). The Manager’s objective is to drive awareness for total Urban Decay, increase the size and engagement of our online communities, amplify our advocate community, and drive awareness and sales. This position manages multiple priorities and requires quick thinking, flexibility, and attention to detail. Ideal candidate should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels in a fast-paced environment while also possessing strong organizational skills.
- Develop standards, expertise and best practices within social to inform and scale across all global marketing and channel platforms.
- Identify new opportunities to grow our audience and expand our reach cross-platform
- Understand and report on various social metrics such as growth, engagement, conversation, amplification, and lead across owned channels worldwide to guide overall social platform strategy
- Work cross-functionally with eCommerce, Marketing, and Creative teams on ways to execute overarching strategy for Social Media that will include brand building, messaging, social creative and SEO for search to deliver content for new launches and seasonal animations
- Own global score-carding processes and social KPIs / performance, leveraging standardized tools and craft analyses based on the data
- Oversee the monitoring of all international social accounts for adherence to guidelines and hold regular touch-bases with counterparts in key regions/markets, as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing on 360 go-to market paid, owned and earned strategy
- Research and report on overall trends + best practices in social amongst
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity. Other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the 3-5 years working in a digital creative department of a highly social brand or agency
- Must have an excellent understanding and knowledge of each social media platform from a brand marketing perspective, including platform updates, paid media formats, corresponding rules/laws, changing offerings, news, analytics, and reporting tools across mobile and desktop
- Entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Multitasker by nature who can manage multiple processes with a high level of quality and consistency.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.
- A passion for data, analytics, insights and trends and ability to cull through and provide actionable insights to guide overall global social media strategy across all media types including video and live content
- Must have experience in brand communication strategy on social media
- Must have experience with community management across social platforms
- Must have experience working cross-functionally and with agencies to develop campaigns and content that engage and create increased interest in the brand
- Must have knowledge and understanding of social listening
- An understanding of the worldwide marketplace and cultural nuances as it relates to social media content
- Monitor trends via real-time reporting and identify ways the company can leverage current topics of interest, know ecosystem and demonstrate curiosity and customer centricity
- Strong presentation skills required
- Experience with Twitch and Twitch streamers is a plus
- Experience with Sprinklr a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.