所在地: Arkansas - North Little Rock
Provide full HR Generalist support to the manufacturing HR function including recruitment, succession planning, individual and organizational development, performance management, training, employee relations, compensation, and governmental compliance. Lead various HR initiatives and projects in these areas. Serve as a business partner with key managers and client groups throughout the organization. Assist with the planning and execution of the annual salary exercise process and prepare monthly HR reporting to various sources.
- 7-10 years Human Resources generalist experience supporting Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree – Business/Psychology/Human Resources
- Strong MS Office computer skills: Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Experience with using HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in developing technical training programs in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with recruiting all levels of positions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills and negotiation/presentation skills
- Experience in compensation, EEO, human resource policies, procedures, practices and employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring for line management on Human Resources topics
- Must have a sense of urgency and service orientation with a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness.
- Union Avoidance experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills needed