所在地: Illinois - Chicago
The Manager, Human Resources Street Sales is responsible for supporting the street sales employees within their designated region(s) and working with functional groups to help attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage people while aligning with the overall business strategy.
- Recruitment - Approve candidates for interview, participate in interview process and make recommendations with line management for final decisions. Responsible for integrity of all applicant flow data.
- Integration – Support the integration of all new employees through divisional integration programs with their manager and the Sales Training department.
- Employee development - Manage careers by building relationships, providing counsel and identifying training opportunities for client group and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Succession planning - Support the Talent Review and Business Review meeting process with HR management.
- Organizational effectiveness - Understand business objectives and implement organizational improvements.
- Workforce planning - Perform analysis of current structure and make recommendations for improvements.
- Retention strategies - Analyze internal and external data to make recommendations on retention strategies and execute program policies.
- Employee relations - Champion work environment vision through relationships with employees, provide advice and coaching to employees and facilitate employee events.
- HR policies and programs - Interpret, apply and monitor HR policy and program opportunities to support line operations, and assure compliance.
- Bachelor degree and 5 years minimum relevant experience required.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, HRIS (with ability to learn internal systems). Strong communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills with sensitivity to confidentiality.