所在地: Manchester, PA
国/地域: United States
TITLE: Manager, Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Director, Human Resources
LOCATION: Manchester, PA
The Manager, Human Resources is a business partner with the Director of Operations, with ownership of and accountability for the Human Resources function for the distribution facility. Ensures alignment of Human Resources strategy and initiatives with business objectives. Serves as a source of guidance, direction, development and career planning for all employees. Acts as a liaison for Corporate HR committees and special projects. Must develop a strong sense of the Professional Beauty Products industry and distribution channel, as well as establish strong working relationships with key partners, executives and teams.
- Manages and directs day-to-day Human Resources department including activities and events that positively impact employee morale and productivity and support the desired culture and business outcomes.
- Develops recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques and implements innovative and efficient programs to ensure the hiring and retention of the best talent to maintain divisional growth
- Performs full-cycle recruitment and onboarding of permanent employees; partners with agencies in recruitment of temporary workers.
- Manages and provides guidance in all employee relations issues. Ensures that appropriate management and executives are advised of sensitive issues.
- Manages performance management system, annual salary exercise, annual benefits enrollment, succession planning programs and initiatives, as well as affirmative action and diversity plans.
- Provides Human Resources reporting and analysis to Operations and Human Resources management needed.
- Ensures compliance with all appropriate governmental and legal regulations, policies and procedures.
- Acts as liaison with Corporate Human Resources on projects as directed by senior HR management, and implements new or revised HR programs at site level in accordance with the established HR strategy.
- Participates in special assignments at the site, network or company level as directed by Director and/or Vice President of Human Resources.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Minimum BA/BS degree required in Human Resources or other applicable field
- A minimum of 5 years of diverse and progressive Human Resources experience in a generalist capacity dealing with complex business and Human Resources issues
- Must include at least 1-2 years of experience in distribution/manufacturing environment
- Must include at least 1-2 years of management or full ownership of Human Resources responsibility for a site, function or significant population
- Strong analytical skills with ability to track, report and analyze Human Resources data and metrics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong computer proficiency, including experience with HRIS, timekeeping systems and office productivity software (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience dealing directly with Senior Management, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and consult with a wide range of management and employees for success
- Strong knowledge, understanding and appreciation of employment laws and procedures
- Thorough investigative skills with attention to detail to analyze complex people issues, design and conduct investigations, determine appropriate actions, and document results
- Ability to inspire employee trust by handling employee issues with sensitivity, confidentiality and tact while maintaining critical balance between employee advocacy and the company’s interests
- Ability to travel up to 10% including potential overnight and weekend travel as necessary to attend and participate in company and/or industry meetings and events
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements