Position Overview: Compile, analyze and report on quality performance data in order to direct and prioritize quality improvement efforts for areas of production. Practice and enforce good laboratory practices in the GMP laboratories.
- Analyze and report on bulk, raw material, packaging components and finished goods.
- Analyze and report status on quality incidents, raw material, bulk, packaging components and finished good non-conformances.
- Develop quality trends based on analysis of waivers and non-conformances.
- Develop training and train laboratory personnel on the use of new test methods and equipment.
- Involvement and follow up on the corrective action process for bulk, finished goods and packaging component conformance.
- Purchase and implement new test equipment for the Industrial Quality Laboratories.
- Manage and enforce the compliance to ISO, GMPs, FDA, DGO regulations.
- Leads a team of professionals and technicians, continually encouraging 100% employee engagement.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or other related science.
- 5+ years’ experience in a related industry, cosmetic experience preferred. Must have experience in dealings with FDA and/or Equivalent audits.
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be able to act with confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results.
- Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
- Good level of understanding of Analytical Instrumentation and Wet Chemistry.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.