Manager, International Business Development
The Manager, International Development is responsible for a designated region of the world and within that region, managing the international business development of the Kiehl’s brand in existing and opening markets consistent with overall strategic corporate objectives.
Reports to: Director or Assistant Vice President, International Business Development
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for geographic areas targeted for maximum growth and expansion
- Direct contact and liaison to international Zone Directors and Brand Managers
- Monitor and analyze sales activity and KPI’s to provide strategic insights for development
- Monitor and analyze product performance to provide strategic insights for development
- Review marketing plans, promotional activities and consumer centric programs
- Contribute to the development of international retail and marketing programs for all markets
- Collaborate in projects with the customer experience areas such as CRM and education
- Support the financial budget and trend construction for sales and investments
- Participate in the elaboration of marketing studies
- Contribute to the development of business intelligence projects
- Ensure on-time delivery of products working closely with marketing services
- Plans annual Brand Manager training seminar
- Bachelors degree is required and a Masters degree is preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of marketing experience working with developing markets
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as sensitivity to needs of foreign markets are important
- Fluency in at least 1 language other than English (French, Korean, Chinese are a plus)
- Must be a hands-on professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, changing environment
- High Proficiency in Excel and good skills MS Word and PowerPoint is also a must.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.