Manager, Omni Shopper Marketing (Carol's Daughter & SoftSheen-Carson)
The Omni-Shopper is the strategic thought leader and go to market expert for the brands across all retailers. They are responsible for creating best in class shopper focused ideas, activations, grounded in consumer insights that align to national brand strategies. They collaborate cross functionally with Customer marketers across accounts, Sales, Marketing, Finance, eCommerce and operations to provide unique shopper platforms for their accounts, which will deliver strong sales and financial results.
The Omni-Shopper will use all available resources and data to build support plans and shopper programs that are then presented to internal/external partners for approval and execution. They are responsible for execution excellence for all go to market strategies to ensure continual success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be key figure of authority for the brand strategy for all customer marketers across accounts (online and in-store)
- Develop best-in-class insight lead go-to-market initiatives that support retailer and brand DNA
- Actively support top-to-top meetings
- Actively participate in sessions with field sales to align product and display needs
- Special Ops, Value Pack, and Kit Budgets/Allocations
- Oversee Display, Shopper funds, PFP and Special ops/BVP budget management
- Oversee National FSI Strategy, time and KPI’s (redemption, sales, profitability, efficiencies).
- Oversee National Display Input and execution
- Oversee National ads to be provided to retailers and sales teams.
- Proactively brainstorm and develop 360 degree, omnichannel retailer programs
- Understand the assortment requirements to win on-line and the pack size architecture of competitors and how to win share with the best e-assortment
- Develop new skus, new sizes, new bundles and new products as needed in conjunction with Marketing, Divisional Operations and Global Marketing
- Research key competitors on-line and their strategic approach
- Work hand-in-hand with the ecommerce sales team, the Amazon team and the ICC team
- Perform audits on PDPs to ensure content is up to date (hero skus & new launches 4x/year + all other products 2x/year), including existing items (+ upload content)
- Manage reviews: Ensure reviews syndicated across platforms + work closely with CPD content team & CCC to ensure reviews/questions being answered & optimized
- Incorporate competitive learnings for effective account specific planning
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams on initiatives
- Lead relationship development with outside vendors
- Be viewed by retailer as key collaborator and brand experts
- Necessary meeting participation:
- Launch meetings
- Account Status meetings
- Creative Kick Off Meetings
- Display Alignment Meeting –CDRM
- GTM/CLT Meetings
- Marketing plans meetings
- Sales meetings
- Account Specific Marketing, Digital, and Store Ops Meetings
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related business field (MBA a plus)
- 3-6 years’ experience in development of brand business objectives and execution of marketing strategies
- Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Marketing experience required
- Omnichannel toolkit required
- Deep understanding of consumer packaged goods industry, retail channels and account specific marketing (Beauty experience a plus; mass channel retail experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of promotional tactics and various marketing vehicles such ranging from digital, coupons, print, sponsorships, media and more
- Track record of driving insights and strategically sound marketing programs
- Strong ability to build trusting relationships with client and innovate in a collaborative manner
- Skilled in initiating change, strategic thinking, persuasion, and response to negativity
- Highly organized, able to multi-task & communicate with numerous touch points.
- Strong ability for talent development and coaching of direct reports
· Team player mentality
· Adaptable to change
· Knowledge of Nielsen databases
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $98,200-$137,500 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.