所在地: New York - New York
Manager, Programmatic Trader
Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media planner. Programmatic Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, billing and campaign management. The L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader will assist in advanced ad ops across a wide variety of brands and will own the in console management and optimization including data creation and overlay. They will work closely with Programmatic Planners to manage day-to-day communication with external partners, ensure accurate delivery, campaign management and billing infrastructure on every piece of business they touch.
· Be seen as the critical result driver for the brand in order to drive success based on each brands/campaigns core KPI
· Will be responsible to implementing creative, analytics, etc. tags in any/all DSP partners (Tube/DBM)
· Ability to analyze DMP raw data and create usable data segments by brand.
· Manage day to day flow of programmatic inventory including and evaluating private marketplace deals.
· Ability to create workbooks and macros to help organize our data strategy into actionable items.
· Work closely with internal technology stakeholders to bridge the gap between departments and minimize duplication of work.
· Manages all Insertion Orders with media partners and works hand in hand with finance team to accomplish monthly billing requirements.
· Comfortable using DMP technologies and User Interfaces.
· Work directly with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, reporting) across all aspects of programmatic and reservation based media
· Will be responsible for managing the tracker to implement & QA campaign tagging campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
· Supports Programmatic Planner by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of programmatic and reservation based media.
· Own trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
· Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
· Regularly meet with media, data and technology partners to assess the changing landscape and proactively suggest data-centric solutions for clients.
· Takes ownership of deliverables, managing independently and effectively prioritizing to get the job done
· Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
· Demonstrates problem solving ability.
· Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately.
Experience & Qualifications:
· BA/BS in Marketing, Economics or related field
· Desired experience with display, programmatic, mobile & paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience with DoubleClick, Innovid and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
· Strong competency in Excel
· Deep understanding across multipole buying platforms/DSPs
· Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
· Exceptional organizational and time man