Manager, NYX Professional Makeup Sourcing
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to flawlessly execute product launches
- Supplier selection and management - from pre-assessment to implementation based on leadtime, pricing, reliability, and quality.
- Timely managed quoting process, providing most optimal possible costs first time via RFQ process;
- Partner with development and supply chain teams to ensure proper design and servicing parameters are set-up / delivered;
- Ensure proper implementation support, pro-activity addressing potential lead-time and capacity issues;
- Track & report projects progress and support launches from conception to shipment;
- Archive required e-mails/documentation to track RFQ and Business Award aligning with L’Oreal requirements;
- Gather business and market insights/trends, translating those into sourcing actions for top and/or bottom line improvement
- Serve as primary point of contact for brands and plants;
- Lead/Co-Lead Money-To-Value (MTV) discussions, driving gross margin improvement beyond PPV;
- Participate in panier and trend sessions with development/marketing, supporting targeted innovation that takes in consideration supplier’s capacities, capabilities, strengths and weaknesses;
- Actively work on benchmark activities such as tooling capacity, supplier capacity, safety stock assessment, leadtime agility as examples.
- Prepare and present major highlights, results and business needs to internal stakeholders
- Prepare and present key financial performance updates (PPV, Trend, Pre-Budget & Budget);
- Provide the category and cross-regional teams with needs and priorities for strategies construction, effectively and efficiently communicating anything that can impact the overall relationship with the suppliers (SRM);
- Share product supply / supply base strategy and purchasing driven results (savings projects, PPV, Trend, etc…) with brands and other key internal stakeholders.
- Align with operations team to drive process improvement exercises to improve efficiency in ways of working for NYX by integrating L’Oreal processes.
- Manage all aspects of supplier’s operational and financial performance
Pricing for Ongoing and launch SKUs
- Validate all new/updated pricing;
- Own and update ADA (SAP) with new/updated pricing and corresponding parameters (Incoterms, MOQ, currency, payment terms, freight, duties, etc.);
- ADA new code management – Monitor, prioritize and input;
- Oversee vendor relationships to ensure optimal cost, quality, safety, yield, timeliness and identify opportunities to maximize value from the vendor relationships;
- Support the resolution of invoices and payment discrepancies with internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Contribute to the development and evolution of tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of these processes;
- Request the creation of overhead and MyMarket/SRM purchase orders;
- Manage tooling PO request and track progress.
Issues management and risk mitigation
- Provide timely / actionable information for corrective actions to be taken where necessary to both the suppliers and stakeholders;
- Drive solution for crisis management with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Embraces complexity and anticipates what is needed;
- Always has the big picture in mind;
- Welcome change and support constant improvement in ways of working.
- Displays a desire to broaden responsibilities;
- Constantly seeks to learn and progress; enjoys and performs well under first time conditions.
- Has a feel for timing;
- Adheres to the L’Oréal ethical principles and acts;
- Has ability to anticipate potential issues;
- Fosters cooperation and collaboration and knows how to gain from cross-functional interfaces.
- Persuades and gains support;
- Inspires others, conveys enthusiasm and a desire to surpass oneself;
- Has a significant presence and impact on others, exudes self-confidence;
- Takes ownership of responsibility and accountability.
Qualifications and Educational Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance/Engineering/Supply Chain or similar discipline;
- 4+ years purchasing experience;
- High degree of financial and analytical aptitude a must;
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills;
- Exceptionally strong Excel and MS office skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within L’Oréal and the supplier community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.